Satisfaction levels among our customers are at an all-time high – but we know we can still do better.
Every three months, we undertake our satisfaction survey to see how you – our customers – think we’re doing and to identify areas for improvement.
The latest results are in, with overall satisfaction up by 7% to 88%. That’s the highest it’s ever been.
The survey measures various aspects of our work, with all but one measurement increasing in the last quarter.
- Overall satisfaction is up 7% to 88%
- Satisfaction that people feel safe and secure in their home is up 4% to 92%
- Neighbourhood satisfaction remains the same at 85%
- Value for money satisfaction is up 5% to 91%
- Repairs and maintenance satisfaction is up 10% to 79%
- Satisfaction that people feel their home is of good quality is up 10% to 88%
- Customers feeling we are easy to deal with is up 5% to 89%
- Those who felt we successfully dealt with their query is up 10% to 88%
- Those who felt we did what we said we would do is up 14% to 88%
- Customers feeling that we listen to their views and act upon them is up 9% to 81%
Although we are obviously very proud of our teams for delivering such a good service, we know we can – and will – do even better. We will always strive to improve our service and do all we can to support you in any way we can.
Recently, we have signed up to the Together with Tenants charter to help focus on our commitment to our customers. Read more about the charter.