Have you heard about the new Kickstart Scheme?
Are you unsure how to access Kickstart funding or interested in finding out more about it?
Acis can help!
We are delighted to say we have been selected as a local representative for the DWP’s Kickstart Scheme. With this in mind we wanted to update you on some of the key information about the Kickstart Scheme and share our details for you to get in touch if you are interested in getting involved.
What is Kickstart?
The Kickstart Scheme has been developed to help young people aged 16-24 get back into the workplace by funding paid work placements.
Job placements should be a minimum of:
- 25 hours per week for six months
- Paid at National Minimum Wage
- Must not replace existing or planned vacancies or cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment.
- In addition to the placement funding and support available employers will be paid up to £1,500 per job placement for setup costs, support and training.
- End to end support from Acis to ensure the placement is as successful as possible.
- Employability support for the placement participant delivered through our YES programme in line with Kickstart criteria.
- Access to accredited training courses.
If you would like more information or would like to get involved with the Kickstart Scheme and the additional support we can provide though our Youth and Employer Support project then please get in touch at: email@example.com or call 07973 678994.