Tracking how we perform
It’s important that we track how we perform to see how we can improve.
We track our performance against a set of key indicators and publish the results regularly, particularly through our Annual Reports.
Our 2022/23 data shows:
- Overall customer satisfaction is 76%.
- 86% of our customers say our homes and services provide good value for money.
- 81% of our customers were satisfied with repairs received in the last 12 months.
- Over 95% of our customers sustain their tenancy for over 12 months.
- Every single one of our homes is officially Gas Safe.
- We reduced our rent arrears to 2.7%.
- We invested over £14m to provide new affordable homes, taking handover of 100 much-needed homes in our communities, including 56 for rent, 33 for shared ownership and 11 for sale.
- We invested over £8m in our existing housing stock.
- We received almost £1.5m in external income, enabling us to work with over 4,000 people and support 1,485 people within our communities providing a range of interventions.
What do you think about our performance?
We can only improve if people tell us about their own experiences. We have a range of ways for people to get involved and have their say through our Your Voice activities.