Tracking how we perform
It’s important that we track how we perform to see how we can improve.
We track our performance against a set of key indicators and publish the results regularly, particularly through our Annual Reports.
Our latest data shows that in 2021/22:
- Overall customer satisfaction is 84%.
- 93% of our customers say our homes and services provide good value for money.
- 86% of our customers are satisfied with the quality of their home.
- 84% of our customers are satisfied with their neighbourhood as a place to live.
- 77% of our customers are satisfied with our repairs service.
- Almost 98% of our customers sustain their tenancy for over 12 months.
- Every single one of our homes is officially Gas Safe.
- We developed 182 much-needed homes in our communities, including 89 for rent, 52 for shared ownership and 42 for sale.
- We supported customers to reduce rent arrears by £60,000
- We secured £9m in funding for projects to help local communities
- Our work generated more than £2.91m in social value to our communities.
What do you think about our performance?
We can only improve if people tell us about their own experiences. We have a range of ways for people to get involved and have their say through our Your Voice activities.