We hope you love your new home.
However, if anything does go wrong there are different ways you can get it fixed.
For any essential repairs you can report them on MyAcis or by ringing 0800 027 2057. If you're unsure whether your repair is essential or not then please get in touch.
Shared Ownership pre-repair form
If you have a non-essential repair in your home you will need to organise the repair, but you need to let us know the information below first.
Examples of these repairs are:
- Baths, basins and sinks
- Basin, sink, bath tap repairs or replacement including the ceramic cartridge or washer
- Basin, sink, bath waste and trap repairs or replacement
- Re-secure loose taps
- Shower valve fault or failure
- Faulty WC flushing system or syphon etc.
- Wastewater discharge (bath, sinks and WC) pipework repairs
- Drainage issues from sanitary ware.
- Water main pressure issues
- Ticking pipes
- Stop cock failure
- Heating fault or failure (if outside the appliance warranty and the service record is up to date). This includes boilers, radiators, thermostats
- Domestic hot water provision fault or failure (if outside the appliance warranty and the service record is up to date)
- Renewable technology fault or failure (if outside the appliance warranty and the service record is up to date)
Shared Ownership post-repair form
Once your repair is complete you need to let us know by completing the below form.
If you have not used any of your £500 repairs allowance that year, we will then send you a contribution of up to £500 for your repair.